CAM-LOK™, NO-NOx™ and NO-CO™ CATALYTIC CONVERTER SYSTEMS
- Exhaust Gas NSCR, 3-way catalytic reduction for rich burn engines
- NOx catalytically reacts with CO to yield nitrogen and carbon dioxide.
- CO and hydrocarbons oxidize, forming carbon dioxide and water.
- Exhaust gas oxidation catalyst systems for lean burning engines
- Up to 99% NOx and CO reduction
- Standard configurations up to 2500 BHP
- 10/15 dBA DIL sound attenuation
- Inlet baffle for even flow and “backfire” protection
- 700 to 1400 F operating temperature
- Exceptional strength and durability
- 5 years plus catalyst life when properly applied and maintained
- Installation in either horizontal or vertical exhaust systems
- The proprietary precious metal catalyst is applied to a pre-formed, quality engineered, stainless alloy substrate designed to resist exfoliation and damage due to exhaust pulsation, mechanical vibration and exhaust “backfire”.
—Unparalleled Quality, Performance, and Economy—